American Spine Registry (ASR) webinars can be a great way to stay current with details about Registry participation and learn about new ASR opportunities. The American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS) and American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Registry Program offer these complimentary webinars on a wide range of topics. Register for upcoming webinars or view the slides and recordings from previous webinars below.
- How Norton IT Built its Reporting to the American Spine Registry – June 17, 2021. View the recording here.
- A Year into the American Spine Registry – June 2, 2021. View the recording here.
- Why a Spine Registry is Needed to Advance Patient Care – April 14, 2021. View the recording here.
- Optimize Quality Spine Care with the American Spine Registry – December 10, 2020. View the recording here.
- AAOS RegistryInsights 101: An Overview of the Academy’s Registry Platform – October 20, 2020
- An Introduction to the American Spine Registry – July 8, 2020
- Improving Spine Care with the American Spine Registry – March 10, 2020
- American Spine Registry Overview – February 18, 2020