Whether you’re in a hospital, ambulatory surgery center (ASC), or private practice group, there are many benefits to joining the American Spine Registry (ASR).
- Compare your practice patterns to national performance benchmarks of procedural, post-operative, and patient-reported outcome (PRO) data
- Access to on-demand practice and surgeon specific quality reports and dashboards which also earn up to 10 Self-Assessment Exam credits for the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (ABOS) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part II
- Facilitate tracking and monitoring of longitudinal patient outcomes and survivorship
- Allow for participation in site, practice-specific, payer-incentivized performance improvement programs such as Blue Distinction, Aetna Institutes of Quality (IOQ), and other Centers of Excellence designations
- Qualify for national distinction programs such as The Joint Commission Advanced Certification or the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) Advanced Orthopaedic Certification
- Use for reporting to quality improvement programs such as the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) Quality Payment Program (QPP), MIPS Promoting Interoperability (PI) and Bundled Payments for Care Improvement Advanced (BPCI-A) spine episodes
- Access to surveillance alerts for poorly performing implants
- Be confident about data integrity. The ASR performs a rigorous annual data audit process. This ensures that ASR data reports are valid and accurate.
- Improve the value of care delivered to patients
ASR participants access the Registry through the RegistryInsights® platform.
What you get with RegistryInsights:
- Unlimited dashboard access to national comparison and benchmarking reports for procedural, post-operative, and PRO data
- Full access to use our patient-reported outcome measure (PROM) technology solution to administer and manage PRO surveys
- One all-access Authorized User for the RegistryInsights platform and the ability to add additional all-access users
- Data Submission User access and Authorized Surgeon User access for unlimited users
- Every surgeon at your site gets a separate login to Surgeon Dashboards. Surgeons can use the platform for performance improvement and quality initiatives. Accessing the Surgeon Dashboards may help count towards attaining up to 10 Self-Assessment Exam credits for ABOS’ MOC Part II.
- Your data is secure for your patients’ privacy. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and Heath Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) procedures are in place. The ASR employs additional steps to safeguard patient privacy and strengthen data security.
- Gain additional data intelligence with access to data insights from integrating your site data with disparate data sources, including Medicare claims data.
- Receive custom reports created by our Analytics team to help understand and package your site data in an actionable format. These complimentary reports can include site-specific metrics or include information from our quarterly Medicare claims data.
- Comprehensive onboarding and training are provided by dedicated Registry Support Specialists that will help you become comfortable submitting live data files.
- Ongoing technical support is available for any questions a participant may have.