The ASR attends several meetings and conferences in different capacities throughout the year. We have booths where staff will provide demonstrations of the RegistryInsights® platform and answer any questions about the ASR that meeting attendees may have. We also hand out educational content. Our surgeon leadership often presents their findings from Registry data at conferences as well.
Check out the chronological list below of 2020 events that will have an ASR presence.
- Spine Summit 2020 – March 5-8, 2020 in Las Vegas, NV.
- 2020 AAOS Annual Meeting – March 24-28, 2020 in Orlando, FL.
- 2020 American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS) Annual Scientific Meeting – April 25-29 in Boston, MA.
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (ASCA) 2020 – May 13-16, 2020 in Orlando, FL.
- National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses (NAON) 40th Annual Congress – May 30-June 2, 2020 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Scoliosis Research Society (SRS) 55th Annual Meeting – September 9-12, 2020 in Phoenix, AZ.
- 2020 The Joint Commission Orthopaedic Certification Conference – October 2020.
For more information about the ASR booth or presentations at a specific conference, contact us at Info@AmericanSpineRegistry.org or call (847) 292-0530.